Monday, March 15, 2010

Scary....

Scary thing happened this weekend. We thought we lost the baby. Lots of bleeding on Saturday night so we had to wait until Monday morning to get a sonogram. I am 9 weeks tomorrow and have already had 3 sonos. Now I understand that that sounds like I am an over dramatic psycho preggers woman, but when I say it was serious, it was pretty serious. We get to the doctor and thank the Lord that there is nurse practioner who just started and Ive already seen her twice. I trust her very much. I had an exam and everything looked fine. She gave me NO reason why I was bleeding. Her exact words, " There are some women who just have these things happen to them." She left the room and I looked at Gav and said, "Hey my name is Some! Nice to meet you."

Needless to say, everything was okay with the baby. Got a nice picture and a great heartbeat. I don't know who sings the song on KLOVE, something about praise you through the storm. This song keeps coming to my mind, but honestly I feel so selfish for feeling that way because we are already so blessed. There are so many people in this world whose "storm" is just awful. Thank you Jesus for loving Gavin and I regardless of all of our faults. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment