Saturday, April 24, 2010

Insecurity

I went to a Beth Moore conference this morning on Insecurity (in women). And it was such a blessing, but I have decided that my most recent insecurity is that I may never get over this miscarriage. Ever since I have come home, Ive had the miscarriage cloud hanging over my head. Its fixing to be 6 weeks since it happened and Im sorry to say Im not there yet. Ive heard from other women that it takes a long time. But Im here to tell you, I feel so haunted by it. I pray and I pray and I seek guidance from people around me, but I can't find my strength. Now come to think of it, Ive thought alot about it this past week. I dont know what to do or where to go from here. I need you Lord now more than ever. Ive never felt more alone. Please wrap me in your arms...

1 comment:

  1. Lacy. It was so good to see you today. I can't begin to imagine what you are feeling. My mom had several miscarriages before she had me and my sister and I am in such awe of her (AND YOUR) strength. I know this must be a TERRIBLY difficult thing to walk through and I will continue to lift you up in my prayers.

    Have you read Angie Smith's book "I Will Carry You"?. You may be familiar with her story from her blog, Bring the Rain, it's a pretty well-known one, but she is an amazing writer and such an inspiration. Anyway, it may be too soon to read it; it definitely tugs at your heart, but when you are ready I HIGHLY recommend it!

    ReplyDelete